BizzyToothMommy blogger, dentist, and business owner Ritu Rao interviewed me recently about how to find fulfillment in your business and life. While her blog is written for dentists who own their own business and are also mothers, our discussion applies to anyone.
Enjoy this 22 minute conversation about ways you can find satisfaction in your life. Listen in as Ritu explains…
‘Like all things that truly matter in life, it’s not an outside job. You have to start within.
Can you work your way out of dissatisfaction, get back to feeling more positive, hopeful, purposeful? Can you find more fulfillment in your career?
There are several things to consider, but to start the conversation and address these (often) under-the-radar thoughts, I brought on Elise Fee – life expansion coach, author, poet – who helps people do exactly that: live their lives from a happy, expansive, more fulfilled place. We’ll talk about:
- The most common limiting beliefs we hold on to and thus keep ourselves from feeling happy, finding meaning and fulfillment
- How to decide if you need to change jobs or shift your outlook to stay where you are, but feel happier
- How to get clarity and access your “internal GPS” to get unstuck and make better decisions
- The benefits for a small business/practice owner from hiring a coach (outside of a management/practice consultant)
- What to do on your own to move forward, if you don’t want to work with a coach, and
- The power of personal responsibility.’